1. Churches can remain open (unlike England and Ireland) but the maximum attendance at Mass or other acts of public worship is 20 (down from 50).
2. The maximum attendance at a funeral is 20. Funeral teas are still permitted.
3. The maximum attendance at a wedding is 15 and wedding receptions cannot take place.
4. The maximum attendance at baptisms, confirmations, etc. is 20.
5. Indoor activities for young people should not take place in halls.
6. People can travel into and out of Level 4 local authority areas to attend baptisms, funerals, etc. but they cannot travel into or out of Level 4 local authority areas to attend their normal place of worship (e.g. a person in East Dunbartonshire can go to Glasgow for a funeral but not for Sunday Mass).
7. A priest or deacon can travel to get to his place of worship