All volunteers must complete the recruitment process before working with children and/or protected adults. This includes 2 x references, PVG (where required) and Induction Part 1 training and once in the role Induction Part 2 within 18 months. Please contact your Parish Safeguarding Coordinator (PSC) to discuss becoming a volunteer.
- For new volunteers please find click here to complete an Archdiocese Application Form
- For existing volunteers please click here to complete an Archdiocese PVG update Form
These forms should be completed and returned by email to
Those who are eligible for PVG is changing. Please see the leaflet below for more information:
2023 Training Dates
This training is mandatory for all volunteers and must be completed before they begin in their role. The following training dates are available. Bookings can be made by clicking here.
- August 5th 10am-12pm in Eyre Hall, 196 Clyde St.
- September 16th 10am-12pm in Eyre Hall, 196 Clyde St.
- October 23rd 7-9pm on Zoom
- November 11th 10am-12pm in Eyre Hall, 196 Clyde St.
- December 11th 7-9pm on Zoom